-1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
-1 cup finely chopped apples
-1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 cup unsalted butter, meted
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
-1/4 cup sugar
-1/2 cup packed brown sugar
-3/4 tsp vanilla extract
-3 tablespoon of sour cream
-2 large eggs
-3/4 cup of milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium-sized bowl and set aside.
3. Add all wet ingredients except for the milk in another bowl together with the sugars. Mix until well combined.
4. Add half of the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until combined. Slowly add the milk and mix until well combined.
5. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix just until well combined and smooth. Gently fold in the chopped apples.
6. Fill the cupcake liners and bake for 20-22 minutes. Serve with whip cream on top with caramel drizzle.