- 3 mashed garlic cloves
- 4 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- 6 oz. fresh basil
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 lb. pasta shells
1. Bring a medium sized pot of water to boil. Once boiling, place pasta in water. Cook until well-cooked. (8-10 minutes depending on the type of pasta).
2. Once pasta is done, take out 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking liquid and set aside. Drain the rest of the liquid.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mince and smash the garlic. Place tomatoes and garlic in oven for 10-15 minutes
4. Mince basil.
5. Place pasta, basil, mozzarella balls, minced roasted garlic, tomatoes, white balsamic vinegar and salt in a large bowl.
6. Mix all ingredients together until completely combined. Serve warm or as a cold pasta salad.