This vegan curried pumpkin soup is super creamy, smooth and full of flavor! This easy pumpkin soup recipe is allergy-free, gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free, low-carb and keto-friendly. It's healthy and quick to make with canned pumpkin puree, creamy coconut milk and curry spices. You'll have a satisfying cozy meal ready in 15 minutes. This recipe is from strengthandsunshine.com.
· 1 orange bell pepper
· 1 tsp. minced garlic
· 1 cup diced onion
· 13.5 oz can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
· 2 15 oz. cans canned pumpkin puree
· 1 tsp. curry powder
· ½ tsp. cumin
· ½ tsp. ginger
· Salt and Pepper
· 2 cups vegetable stock
- Chop and saute your onion, garlic, and bell pepper in a large soup pot.
- Add your canned pumpkin, coconut milk and spices, and give everything a stir.
- Add the vegetable broth, and stir to combine.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth: all in one-pot! You can also pour the soup from the pot into a traditional blender, blend it and then transfer back to the pot. (Tip: If you have a small blender, you can add the stock after you blend the soup and pour it back into the soup pot.)
- Adjust your seasonings and add more stock if you want a runnier soup. Stir again, and you're ready to serve.