Enjoy this perfect combination of sweet oranges and tart cranberries packed into a delicious, moist muffin.
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the egg, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, orange juice and orange zest.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients in one bowl. Carefully fold the cranberries into the mixture.
- Evenly fill your muffin liners. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sweeten up this recipe by sprinkling confectioners’ sugar on top of the muffins before serving.
Interested in recreating this recipe? Let us know how it turned out by using the hashtag #TheSlateMeals.