This easy hour-long recipe has a zesty and healthy taste for a cozy night in.
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast,
- 4 avocados (diced)
- 3/4 cup cilantro, fresh
- 1 garlic clove
- 7/16 cup lime juice
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
It takes one hour and 15 minutes to cook. Maximum servings is 4.
1. In a small bowl, add lime juice, olive oil, fresh cilantro, cumin and salt. Mix until it forms a sauce.
2. Add boneless skinless chicken breasts to a Ziploc bag and pour cilantro lime marinade in.
3. Marinate for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oven to medium high heat (about 400 degrees F) or heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
5. Cook chicken for an hour until there is no more pink.
6. To make the avocado salsa: add avocado, 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic clove and salt to a small bowl. Gently toss to mix.