1 bag of extra small shrimp
1 package of low-carb tortillas
Fresh spinach leaves
1 bag Taco blend shredded cheese
1 bag SteamFresh rice
Taco seasoning packet
1. Coat a pan or electric grill with olive or vegetable oil.
2. Set the grill or burner on medium heat
3. Add in the shrimp, make sure it has a solid coating of oil then add in the taco seasoning.
4. While the shrimp is cooking, cut up the tomato, avocado and lime. Microwave the rice as well.
5. Toast the tortillas in a toaster oven or on the stove for 4 minutes.
6. After the shrimp is finished cooking, squeeze ¼ of the lime over the shrimp.
7. Put the tortilla in a bowl, add rice, shrimp and other toppings. Enjoy!