-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
-1 tbsp of olive oil
-1/2 lb. of chicken breast tenderloins
-1 cup of any pasta sauce
1. On a plate, combine the parmesan cheese and the flour. Crack an egg and whisk it into a bowl Meanwhile, turn on the stove to low heat and heat up the olive oil in a frying pan.
2. Open the chicken and submerge each tenderloin into the egg, then carefully cover the whole chicken tenderloin in the flour/parmesan cheese mix.
3. Next, place each tenderloin on the frying pan and turn the heat up to medium.
4. Put the pasta sauce in a small pot on the stove and heat on low until warm.
5. Once golden-brown, carefully cut into the chicken with a knife to make sure it is fully cooked.
5. Place the chicken on a plate and use a spoon to lightly cover the chicken with pasta sauce. Sprinkle a pinch of parmesan cheese on top.