-1 pound of ground chicken
-Whole wheat panko breadcrumbs.
-1 cup of parmesan cheese
-1 small diced onion
-1/2 cup of tomato paste
-1 cup of spinach
1. Lightly coat a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Beat the egg in the bottom in a bowl, then add meat, tomato paste and parmesan cheese.
3. Chop the spinach, then add it to the bowl. Mix with Italian seasoning and garlic powder then add diced onion.
4. Mix in all ingredients careful not to compact the meat. Shape the mixture into meatballs and add to the baking dish.
5. Bake 18 to 22 minutes at 400 degrees , until cooked through. Serve hot, and with spaghetti.