This Vegan taco Pasta has all the flavor of traditional tacos but in casserole form.
16 ounces gluten-free
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup of halved grape
1 bag of sweet mini-
1 jalapeno diced
1 packet taco seasoning
16 ounces vegan ground beef
1/2 cup vegan chunky salsa
1 cup water
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add tomatoes, bell peppers and jalapeño to the pan and sauté for eight minutes until veggies softened.
3. Push the veggies to one side of the pan and add the vegan ground beef. Crumble with a wooden spoon and cook for an additional three minutes. Combine the veggies and beef and add taco seasoning.
4. Stir for four minutes then add salsa. Add cooked pasta to the pan and toss until coated evenly.
5. Serve with optional toppings of cilantro and lime wedges.