- 1 lemon
- 12 ounces of chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 4 ounces of grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces of spaghetti noodles
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
Cooking takes 35 minutes. Serves 4.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Boil a pot of salted water for pasta. Wash and dry all produce.
2. In a small bowl, combine panko, half the parmesan, and a drizzle of vegetable oil. Then season with salt and pepper.
3. Dry chicken and place on one side of baking sheet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper all over. In a small bowl combine mustard and mayonnaise then brush mixture on top of chicken. Sprinkle panko mixture onto brushed sides. Roast for 15 minutes.
4. Add spaghetti noodles into boiling pot. Cook for 9-11 minutes. In a medium-sized bowl, halve tomatoes and mince garlic. Toss both into the bowl with a drizzle of oil and season with plenty of salt and pepper.
5. Once chicken has roasted for 15 minutes, place seasoned tomatoes on empty side of the sheet and cook for 7-8 minutes.
6. Drain some of the water in spaghetti pot and add butter and cream cheese. Stir until smooth. Add half the tomatoes to pot with spaghetti. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Divide pasta and chicken between plates. Top pasta with remaining tomatoes and parmesan.