- 1 bag of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- Pillsbury Vanilla Icing
- Halloween cookie cutters
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms.
2. On floured surface, roll dough to about 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with about 2 1/2- to 3-inch cookie cutters. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 1 inch apart.
3. Bake 6-9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
4. Spread frosting on cooled cookies. Decorate as desired with icing, sprinkles and sugars.