Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
● 1 package of strawberries
● 5 bars of Hershey milk chocolate
● Toppings (Optional)
- Wash and dry the strawberries.
- Place desired toppings in separate bowls in preparation.
- Prepare your workspace with a parchment/tin foil lined baking tray to place the dipped strawberries on.
- Break up the chocolate bars and place in a glass bowl.
- Boil water in a pot and place chocolate filled glass bowl on top.
- Melt the chocolate slowly, and stir until there are no lumps.
- Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate and place on lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Place the tray in the fridge until completely set.
The Slate welcomes thoughtful discussion on all of our stories, but please keep comments civil and on-topic. Read our full guidelines here.