- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 oz.) can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanutbutter chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (325 °F for glass dish).
2. In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
3. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over margarine; pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs.
4. Top with chips; press down firmly.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or unti lightly browned.
6. Cool. Cut into bars.
7. Store loosely covered at room temperature.