- Small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning for five minutes.
- Place zucchini, squash and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top and gently toss with hands to coat evenly.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle parmesan over the top of each. Roast in a preheated oven 25 - 30 minutes until veggies are tender and parmesan is golden brown.
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.