This low-ingredient recipe is tasty and easy to make for.
a last-minute dinner.
-1 lb ground beef
-1 box pasta shells
-2 cans tomato soup
-Cheese (to taste)
seasoning (to taste)
1. Cook and drain pasta shells
2.Brown the beef in a large skillet with seasoning
3. Combine beef, pasta shells, cheese and tomato soup in the large skillet and mix
4. Pour into a 9 x 13 greased baking dish
5. Top with cheese and bake covered with foil at 375 degrees for 20 minutes
6. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes