-2 cups of all-purpose flour
-3/4 cup of granulated sugar
-2 teaspoons of baking
-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
-1/4 teaspoon of salt
-1 large egg
-1 teaspoon of vanilla
-1/4 cup of vegetable oil
-1 cup of Greek yogurt
-Zest and juice of 1 lemon
-1 1/4 cups of fresh strawberries, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line the muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
3. Whisk the egg, vanilla, vegetable oil, yogurt, lemon juice and zest together. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until even. Gently fold in the strawberries.
4. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin liners, filling them almost to the top, and bake for 18 – 22 minutes.
5. Allow the cupcakes to cool for five minutes on a drying rack then serve.