-2 cloves of garlic
-1 red bell pepper (chopped)
-9 ounce of Tagliatelle pasta
-10 ounces of tomatoes
-10 ounces of shrimp
-4 tablespoons of sour cream
-1 teaspoon of olive oil
-2 tablespoons of butter
-Salt and pepper
1. Wash and dry all produce. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Mince garlic, tomatoes and peppers.
2. Rinse off shrimp and pat down with a dry towel. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil into a large pan over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers and tomatoes into the pot.
3. Add shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes. Once water is boiling, add tagliatelle into the pot. Cook the pasta for 10 minutes or until al dente.
4. Pour pasta into the large pan and season with salt and pepper. Toss the shrimp back into the pan and add sour cream and butter to the mix. Combine until the pasta becomes creamy.
5. Remove pan from heat and stir. Add as much pasta cooking water to reach a saucy consistency. Season with more salt and pepper and garnish the dish with chopped basil. Serve.