- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
-1 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
-1 tablespoon baking soda
-1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
-optional: 1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Stir dry ingredients together in one bowl and stir wet ingredients and ripe bananas seperately in another bowl.
3. Combine all ingredients together and mix until the batter is soft. (Optional: add chocolate chips)
4. Pour batter in a greased loaf pan. Bake for 45-60 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and serve.