This bite-size dessert is perfect for a fall snack for anyone who wants a quick bite to eat.
- 1 package of refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 large peach
- 4 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 can of Vanilla Frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll and separate the dough pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle approximately 1/2 teaspoon evenly over each piece of dough.
4. Melt the butter and cut and stir in the fruit pieces until evenly coated. Place 1 peach slice and 2 strawberry slices at the long end of each piece of dough.
5. Carefully roll up the dough. Pinch the sides closed to keep the fruit inside. Brush any remaining butter on top of each one and sprinkle with cinnamon.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle vanilla frosting over the warm pie bites and serve.