- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp brown sugar, packed light
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon, ground
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 8 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
1. In a medium bowl, stir butter, brown sugar and cinnamon together. Scoop the filling into a quart-sized heavy ziploc bag and set it aside.
2. In a small pan, heat the butter over low heat until melted. Turn off the heat and whisk in the cream cheese until it is almost smooth. Sift the powdered sugar into the pan, stir and add in vanilla extract.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in the milk, egg and oil, just until the batter is moistened.
4. Pour 1/3 cup of batter into the pan. Reduce the heat to medium low. Snip the corner of the bag of cinnamon filing and squeeze filling on top of the pancake to make a swirl.
5. Cook pancake for 2-3 minutes then flip on other side for additional 2-3 minutes.
6. Re-warm the glaze and drizzle on top of pancake.