For all of my chicken lovers, here is an interesting variation to make chicken. This is one of my favorite chicken recipes that I tend to make often. It’s simple, easy and usually one piece of chicken fills me up, so tend to have plenty for leftovers. When I first heard of the recipe I thought, “mayonnaise on chicken? That’s so disgusting.” Boy, was I happy that I kept an open mind because this recipe is delicious!
3 chicken breast tenderloins Italian bread crumbs
1 cup mayonnaise 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the over to 375 degrees. Combine mayonnaise and parmesan cheese in a medium
bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
2. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil.
3. Spread cheese mixture over chicken, and cover each breast with bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let stand for two minutes.
5. Serve with your favorite vegetables or sides and enjoy!