Here is another way to lower the cost of education!!!

Take advantage of the tax breaks for being a student and receiving financial aid offered by the federal government on your 2011 tax return!!

Please follow the link . You will then click on “NEW! 2011 Tax Year – Federal Tax Benefits for Higher Education”.

Once you review the information, please contact your tax advisor or the IRS for any questions you may have.

If you or your parent has already filed their 2011 taxes with the IRS and did not take benefit of these tax breaks, but could be eligible to do so, you may speak to your tax preparer regarding filing an amendment.