-1 roma tomato
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 bag of spinach ricotta ravioli
1. Boil a medium pot with salted water. Slice zucchini and dice tomato and scallions. Zest and quarter lemon.
2. Once the water is boiling add ravioli to the pot. Stir occasionally and cook for eight-10 minutes.
3. Drizzle olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped vegetables.
4. Reduce heat for the veggie pan to medium and stir in vegetable stock concentrate, ¼ cup of reserved pasta water and a squeeze of lemon juice.
5. Stir in sour cream and one tablespoon for butter and season with salt and pepper.
6. Drain ravioli and add to the sauce, stir until well mixed for four-eight minutes. Divide ravioli mixture between and garnish with remaining parmesan cheese and enjoy.