• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 pound shrimp (tails on or off)
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
• 6 cloves garlic minced
• 2 tablespoons of chopped green onions
• 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream
• 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
• (Optional) 1 cup of grape tomatoes
· Pour oil on a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and fry for 4 minutes on each side.
· Melt the butter in the same skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Pour the chopped green onions and halved grape tomatoes into the skillet
· Reduce heat to low-medium heat, add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
· Sprinkle with parsley. Taste test sauce and adjust salt and pepper, if needed.
· Serve over pasta, rice or steamed vegetables .