1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 2 lbs of chicken breast
- 1 gallon Ziploc bag
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces of spaghetti
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
1. Cut chicken into small pieces. Place into Ziploc bag and pour dressing until all pieces are submerged. Marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking dish.
3. Remove marinated chicken from bag, spread in a single layer in greased baking dish. Season for taste. Cook for 20 minutes.
4. Boil water for pasta. Cook until softened, then drain leaving 1/4 cup of water.
5. Add heavy cream, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese to pasta and remaining water. Stir until a creamy texture is reached.