As the semester comes to a close, the weather gets sunnier and hotter. Cool off with this refreshing and simple spring snack that is guaranteed to get your taste buds watering.
One carton of ripe strawberries
One ripe mango
Vanilla ice cream (or vanilla yogurt as a healthier substitute!)
1. Finely chop both the strawberries and mango.
2. Mix both strawberries and the mango together in bowl.
3. Make sure to let the fruit chill for at least 2 hours, so the flavors can meld.
4. Scoop out two to three spoonful’s of salsa on top of ice cream or yogurt.
5. Garnish with mint spring.