- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Halve and core fruit carefully, but leave the peel on.
3. Melt the butter into a pan.
4. Place the pears with the cut side facing down in the pan and saute them for 2 minutes.
5. Transfer the pan to the hot oven and roast for 20 minutes.
6. Flip in the pan, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and roast for a further 5 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the oven, drizzle each half with honey and let rest for a few minutes.
8. You can garnish with a small thyme sprig, but that is not mandatory.
The Slate welcomes thoughtful discussion on all of our stories, but please keep comments civil and on-topic. Read our full guidelines here.