- 2 cups sliced apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- dash of nutmeg
1. Arrange half of the apples in bottom of a 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
2. Mix sugar and flour and spread half evenly over apples.
3. Pour in rest of the apples and spread remaining sugar and flour over them.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter and dash of nutmeg.
5. Pour milk mixed with beaten egg and vanilla over entire mixture.
6. Bake in oven (375°F) for about 50 minutes.