This is a message from the Shippensburg University Financial Aid Office.
To celebrate National Financial Literacy Month this April, Citizens Bank is offering a series of free webinars focused on financial education topics including budgeting and credit.
Interested in attending a session? Sign up here.
Building and maintaining credit is critical to achieving financial wellness. Credit score is an important number that influences the ability to finance major life events such as paying for college, a wedding or buying a home. Students will learn how to build, maintain and protect their credit in order to reach financial goals.
- Tuesday, April 28 3-4 p.m. EST.
- Wednesday, April 29 noon-1 p.m. EST.
Learn more about this key component to healthy credit, including how it occurs, what to do if you become a victim and how to minimize identity theft personally.
- Wednesday, April 29 4-5 p.m. EST.
- Thursday, April 30 noon-1 p.m. EST.
Learn the importance of creating and using a budget to accomplish your financial goals.
- Thursday, April 30 4-5 p.m. EST.
- Friday, May noon-1 p.m. EST.
Understanding Your Award Letter
Navigating the college financing process can be confusing, begin with understanding the types of financial aid and how to read an award letter.
- Wednesday, April 29 3-4 p.m. EST.
- Thursday, April 30 1-2 p.m. EST.